TrussMart Building Components LLC., in Midway, GA, is a wholly owned subsidiary of VNS Corporation. Our 9 acre modern facility includes all high tech machinery to produce any type of precision truss or engineered wood product. Our plant is strategically located just south of Savannah, right off I-95. We serve single family customers from Macon, GA to Charleston, SC to Jacksonville, FL. We serve multi-family projects throughout the Southeast.
From designs using the latest Mitek software to the manufacturing of our finished product, blueprint to building, our team of expert designers will assist you throughout every step of the process. We are proud to provide excellent customer service, high quality products and competitive pricing.
TrussMart is a custom manufacturer of wood and metal roof trusses and wood floor trusses serving single family, multi-family and light commercial projects.
Technology Makes a Difference: TrussMart is equipped with the latest design technology and software from MiTek. When we manufacture a set of trusses for a job site, you can be assured that you will receive a pre-manufactured truss system that will cost you less to install and will be engineered precisely for your project needs, backed by engineered seals to ensure you are getting the right project for your application.
Hundegger Saw Capabilities: Cutting edge innovation – TrussMart uses the SC 2 Hundegger Saw which provides cuts for I-Joists, LVL’s, Wall Systems, Stairs, Entry-Level Joinery and Manufactured Housing.
Roof Trusses:TrussMart offers a wide array of options. Wood or metal – Each package is custom designed to meet your specifications.
Floor Trusses: Floor systems are generally used in multiple story homes and commercial buildings. They provide a ceiling for the first floor and stability to the second or third floors.
Engineered lumber products install in the same manner as dimensional lumber. The significant difference is that engineered lumber products are designed for specific projects and are engineered and tested to exceed standard codes. With our linear production saw we can cut multiple lumber components (up to 48′ long) faster and more accurately than other machines in the market. We supply a variety of engineered products including I-joists, LVL (Laminated Veneer Lumber), Glue-lam and Rim Boards. In combination with engineering software and CNC router, we are able to design and cut holes in our I-joist to accommodate mechanicals such as HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
• Trusses go up faster and easier, no matter how complicated the roof or ceiling. With trusses, most roofs can be installed in one working day with less skilled labor.
• Trusses put you under roof faster, thereby improving cycle time on project completions.
• Because trusses are manufactured specifically for each project, product damage and theft is virtually eliminated.
• Expenses are accurately controlled because truss costs can be predetermined.
• Installing trusses is safer and requires less clean-up.
• TrussMart offers a full line of BlueLinx Engineered wood products – I-joist, LVL’s and Lam Beams..
• The wide nailing surface of 4X2 floor trusses safely speeds the deck and flooring installation.
• Open web design allows easy installation of plumbing, electrical wiring and heating/cooling ductwork.
• Industry standards for manufacturing and handling assure code-compliance.
• Engineered seals on trusses help ensure a quality product and less possible issues in the future.
Let us Provide Your Next Job!
For more information contact:
TrussMart Building Components, LLC
(912) 884-4094 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the Wood Truss Council of America, MiTek Software, View Design team is AutoCad and WTCA certified